Monday, July 19, 2010

Signed up to the Spring Into Shape series and the 10km at the Melbourne Marathon

So, three more races before I depart this country of golden soil girt by sea. I've signed up to the 12km (12km!) first and second races in the Spring Into Shape Melbourne series. The third race of the series is on the day I leave Sydney on a boat to San Diego, so I'll miss out there. It's a shame because I like the feeling of completing all of something, but not much I can do there. The plan was to start out with the 8km race and move up to 12km, but I've decided it would be nice to be able to directly compare the two times.


I've also officially signed up for the 10km Melbourne Marathon... number 20765. In some ways 10km seems just around the corner from 5km, but in others it seems so much more of a challenge. It probably depends on how hard a training run is on any particular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment